December 20, 2023| 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm, Pacific |In person
Hosted by San Gabriel Valley
Co Hosts Central California and Inland Empire
Speaker Luis Tejeda, LA Taxpayer Advocate
This class will provide an update to the current status of the Taxpayer Advocate office. They will tell you what the current mandate is for the service. They will tell you what type of account they are helping with and which accounts they send back to the field for further review.
1) Learn what is the current mandate of the service.
Learning Level Intermediate
2) Understand what type of accounts is the service addressing
3) Identify which accounts are being sent back to the field Update on IRS latest tax trends Status update on new hires at the service.
Prerequisites & Advance Preparation None
IRS: 2 hours Federal Tax Topics | CTEC: 2 hours Federal Tax Topics | CA Bar: 1.75 hours Taxation Law | CPA CA: 2 hours Taxes
Member: $89.95 | Non-Member: $114.95
Courtyard by Marriott
700 W Huntington Drive
Monrovia, CA 91016
(Registration at the door is permitted but meals will be limited to availability if not pre-registered)
- 5:30: Dinner (Menu includes (Prime-Rib, Potatoes, Salad, Roll & butter, Dessert, Red & White wine for the room plus water/tea).
- 6:45: Education Program Begins
- 9:00: Education Program Ends
Please contact the host Chapter at email@example.com refund/cancellation policies related to this event.