December 7, 2023| 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Pacific |In person
Hosted by Channel Islands Chapter
Speaker Jane Ryder, EA, CPA
Review latest filing compliance for Form 7203, required for most individuals receiving a S Corp K-1. We will review preparation of this form plus how to calculate stock basis, loan basis, the basis ordering rules, plus reporting carryover S Corp losses and other deductions limited by basis. Also, there are potential basis adjustments needed related to COVID benefits; ERTC & PPP Loans.
1) Learn the latest filing requirements for Form 7203 and errors on the 2022 form.
Learning Level Intermediate
2) Review how to prepare Form 7203 and specific instructions for each section.
3) Receive sample Form 7203 with detailed calculations for stock and loan basis
4) Understand the tax preparers obligations for filing the new Form 7203 for S Corp shareholders.
5) Discover other potential exposure issues with Form 7203 plus substantial possible COVID basis errors.
Prerequisites & Advance Preparation None
IRS: 2 hours Federal Tax Topics | CTEC: 2 hours Federal Tax Topics | CA Bar: 1.75 hours Taxation Law | CPA CA: 2 hours Taxes
Member: $0 | Non-Member: $0 (until 12/1/23)
After 12/1, charge is $30.00 for both members and non members.
Members are invited to bring 1 guest at no charge until 12/1/23. If the guest has professional credentials please use the register someone else tab.
If NO CE is needed please use the guest registration instead.
Courtyard by Marriott Oxnard/Ventura
600 E Esplanade Dr.
Oxnard, CA 93036
(Registration at the door is permitted but meals will be limited to availability if not pre-registered)
- 5:45: Doors Open
- 6:00: Dinner (Vegetarian option available)
- 7:00: Education Program Begins
- 9:00: Education Program Ends
Please contact the host Chapter at email@example.com for refund/cancellation policies related to this event.